RULES OF PLAY
• Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times in the play area
• Main Play equipment is designed for children ages 4-11 years.
• Toddler Area equipment is designed for children under 3 years.
• Adults are NOT permitted on the play equipment.
• Please remove shoes, loose articles of clothing and jewellery before using the play equipment.
• Socks and long sleeves must be worn at all times.
• Slide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first. Children must hold on to both sides of the slide.
• Please no climbing on or up the slides.
• Please no climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
• Please no running, pushing, hitting or biting allowed.
• Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed here.
• Please do not bring toys or other items into the play equipment.
• If your child has a medical condition you must inform us before entering.
• The Playcentre accepts no liability for supervision, loss, damage or injury to persons or property within the centre, this does not affect your statutory rights.
• Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all the children, please respect them.
• Children of ages 3 years & 4 years are permitted on either play frame at their parents discretion.
• The trampoline is designed for children's enjoyment, please note signage and use accordingly.
• Parents are urged to supervise their children even when seated and to be cautious around tables with hot liquids.
These rules are in force to ensure maximum enjoyment and we hope you have a wonderful play experience .